• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So how many folks got a call from the Postal Inspector lately?

Seems that a member here was caught mailing over 700 guns to CA starting around Jan. 2019. Just got a call from USPS inspector based in CA about a G43 I sold him.

I'm waiting on official notice but pretty sure it's not a scam, since they just want the serial number confirmed.

Sounds like he got at least 200-300 of them here, based on his feedback score.
Dang that’s a boatload of guns

Not allowing the naming of a member that's clearly a criminal and has several articles online about their criminal activity and connection to this site is probably the dumbest moderation decision on this site. And that's saying a lot.

It ain't a ****ing call out when it's literally public information :lol: like what are you protecting? It's certainly not the good members of this site.
The screen name is in most of the articles, it’s not a secret but we are trying to be reasonably consistent. Or y’all would say we we’re making exceptions for certain members.…
Fourth article linked in this thread had all the info.

The screen name is in most of the articles, it’s not a secret but we are trying to be reasonably consistent. Or y’all would say we we’re making exceptions for certain members.…
Fourth article linked in this thread had all the info.
Thank you for your cervix

I believe you man, two ATF agents met you at a Kroger parking lot to confirm that a FFL address is in fact an FFL's address.

I mean, how would they know if it was an FFL address, not like they don't issue the license themselves, or that it's literally public information anyone with access to the internet can figure out. No, they had to confirm with G. Vess that the hardware store was also an FFL :lol:
And took the word of the voice on the phone number you called.

Nothing. If I don't have a record of it I don't. The inspector was perfectly aware that I wasn't under any kind of record keeping obligation here.

I was able to find it by looking at the pictures I took for the ad though, so I was able to confirm that it was the same pistol.
So, your confirmation was based on the photos in your ad.
That he already had?

Back
Top Bottom