• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I bought a Jeep

Get_Training

Default rank <1000 posts
Memento Mori
97   0
Reaction score
Does anybody on here do any Jeep wrangler work and KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE DOING? I have a few friends that are "mechanics" and I know what that means I let them work on a vehicle, it's usually worse off. I'm just wanting to do stuff like eventually add light bars, maybe change fenders, add a winch, stuff like that. So does anybody know of a good reputable shop that won't charge out the as*, someone on here do that stuff, or do I just need to pay a lot for install?

A shop has very high expenses. Those expenses are paid by the customer when they want work done. It is what it is.

If you can make more money doing what you do instead of turning wrenches, pay a shop. If not, learn how to do the work and turn your own wrenches.

A shop has very high expenses. Those expenses are paid by the customer when they want work done. It is what it is.

If you can make more money doing what you do instead of turning wrenches, pay a shop. If not, learn how to do the work and turn your own wrenches.

I know the expenses are high, I was asking on here more for if someone was willing to do the work for less than a shop would, that knew what they were doing. Thanks though!

I know the expenses are high, I was asking on here more for if someone was willing to do the work for less than a shop would, that knew what they were doing. Thanks though!

Go to one of those expensive shops and talk to one of the guys smoking... bound to find one willing to help you out on the side.

:pop2:

No one in their right mind will "do you a favor" unless they know you. Things like EandO insurance, liability, etc.

If that is what you are wanting, go troll the big name shops and talk to the employees.

Plenty of us have extensive experience with Jeeps and are willing to provide guidance, but will not assume liability for this kind of work for a few bucks.

Back
Top Bottom