• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I can say something is a good deal but I can't say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im more curious about trade value. Someone has a 500 gun all of a sudden is a 650 TV? My gun will be 500 sale,500 trade,500 if I drive by your house and throw it at you. 🤣

For so many folks saying "mind your business and move along," this thread has an awful lot of replies......

Also, there's a large majority of gentlemen that love to regurgitate the above sentiment, and then turn around and post a thread saying how outrageous kroger prices are and they "should be ashmed of themselves when X and Y sell it for so much cheaper! Never going there again!"

Why didn't you just pound sand and mind your business?

HaHa, ya right, LOL, eat popcorn, etc... If we can't criticize a listing, why can we praise one??? Why shouldn't we be able to publicly show online prices to educate flippers that their egregiously high priced listings are HILARIOUS. If we allow "Deal of the Day" and "Good Deal" accolades why can't we demoralize those guilty of exploitation. Yes, exploitation, exploiting the rules of this forum knowing they are protected from ridicule despite their nefarious listing practices. It's BS.

:deadhorse:

I'm not a flipper and never try to be, just try to be fair, but I've listed stuff before where I've received PM's about it basically calling me out, but they were nice about it. I for one, actually appreciate that as long as it's done respectfully. For example, I recently posted a rifle for sale at $1200 not really knowing what it was worth as it wasn't a brand I wasn't familiar with and got it on a trade and ignorantly just went off what that trader said it was worth (my own stupidity) but when it was brought to my attention, I lowered my price. :noidea:

I'm not a flipper and never try to be, just try to be fair, but I've listed stuff before where I've received PM's about it basically calling me out, but they were nice about it. I for one, actually appreciate that as long as it's done respectfully. For example, I recently posted a rifle for sale at $1200 not really knowing what it was worth as it wasn't a brand I wasn't familiar with and got it on a trade and ignorantly just went off what that trader said it was worth (my own stupidity) but when it was brought to my attention, I lowered my price. :noidea:
Same with me bud. I dont spend countless hours scouring the internet and some times when I buy something a year or so later its dropped drastically or interest has fallen off. I dont mind someone giving me a heads up if its done respectfully.

Kroger doesn’t price match… I’ve tried haha

I just looked it up. They changed their policy this year.
For so many folks saying "mind your business and move along," this thread has an awful lot of replies......

Also, there's a large majority of gentlemen that love to regurgitate the above sentiment, and then turn around and post a thread saying how outrageous kroger prices are and they "should be ashmed of themselves when X and Y sell it for so much cheaper! Never going there again!"

Why didn't you just pound sand and mind your business?

Exactly. But it’s because they don’t understand hypocrisy.

It’s funny, I wasn’t even upset about overpriced listings. I was just saying it was kind of hypocritical or counterintuitive that we can bring to attention deals we think are “good”, but get penalized for stating the opposite, that’s all. I couldn’t care less if someone wants to list something for a ridiculous price. I simply want the freedom to call them a dumbass…I mean call them out, lol.

It’s funny, I wasn’t even upset about overpriced listings. I was just saying it was kind of hypocritical or counterintuitive that we can bring to attention deals we think are “good”, but get penalized for stating the opposite, that’s all. I couldn’t care less if someone wants to list something for a ridiculous price. I simply want the freedom to call them a dumbass…I mean call them out, lol.
Freedom of speech isnt allowed here. Move along citizen, or you will be calling the gulag home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom