• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I decided to take some Melatonin before bed the other night....

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
The bottle said to take 1 pill at bedtime, but I haven’t been sleeping very well since the Zev Tech/Mega Arms merger so I went ahead and took 3 pills.

About 30 minutes later I started feeling a little sleepy so I went to bed and fell asleep a lot faster than I normally do.

That’s when the fun began.

I don’t usually dream. Well, I guess technically everybody dreams every night, but I don’t usually REMEMBER my dreams.

Melatonin changed that!

I was sitting around the house when Dave Mustaine from Megadeth called me and said that he wanted to re-record the song “Peace Sells” and asked if I’d come to his home studio and play the guitar parts. I’m not a very big Megadeth fan but I figured it would be cool to see his studio, so I said I’d do it.

Next he asked me if I knew anybody that could play drums on the recording. Now, I know that @FrogHunter has never played drums in his life but I also know that he thinks Dave is really cool for some reason and would like to meet him so I say, “Yeah, I’ve got a great drummer I’ll bring with me”

Next thing I know me and @FrogHunter are sitting in Dave’s studio and have already finished recording the guitar and drum tracks. Dave says it sounds awesome and then he tells us that he’s got a guest singer coming in to do the vocals. I get all excited and I’m PRAYING it’s going to be Bruce Dickinson (my all-time favorite singer) from Iron Maiden.

I’m immediately disappointed when Dave tells me it’s not Bruce, but as I’m standing there trying to convince him to call Bruce.....

MARIAH CAREY suddenly walks into the studio.

And I’m not talking about this Mariah
DABBFC09-ED2E-44A8-9308-CF4C7F4143AE.jpeg

I’m talking about THIS Mariah
190945AA-E955-4505-A35A-CCF755EA32C5.jpeg

I’m like “WTF DAVE?! Are you kidding me?!” Dave says, “Just STFU and listen!”

Mariah walks straight into the vocal booth and NAILS IT! She sounds AMAZING! Her vocals on “Peace Sells” absolutely put the original version to shame! Not like that’s any great feat considering that Dave Mustaine can’t sing worth a **** anyway, but man, I wish y’all could’ve heard it!!!

So as soon as she’s done she walks straight out and leaves without saying a word to anybody.

@FrogHunter wanted to stay and hang out with Dave for awhile but I was so pissed about Mariah snubbing me that I said, “**** DAVE! I’M GOING HOME!”

And that was the end of the dream.

:noidea:

So how would y’all interpret this dream?

And more importantly.....

Do y’all think Mariah might actually come back and hang out with me if I up the dosage to 4 or 5 Melatonin before bed tonight?

Back
Top Bottom