• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I decided to take some Melatonin before bed the other night....

If meletonin does that to you, you should defiantly try an ambian.

I've had some very strange text conversations with some of my ODT buddies after taking an ambian. Telling them "They are my best belly button friend", signing up for wait watchers for men and prob the best one out there is a video my wife took of my telling my kids where the name jambalaya came from. I'll have to dig up that video and post it up. You boys will have a field day with it.

If meletonin does that to you, you should defiantly try an ambian.

I've had some very strange text conversations with some of my ODT buddies after taking an ambian. Telling them "They are my best belly button friend", signing up for wait watchers for men and prob the best one out there is a video my wife took of my telling my kids where the name jambalaya came from. I'll have to dig up that video and post it up. You boys will have a field day with it.

I know you aren't 78, but my father had an allergic reaction from Ambian. For a week we thought he had a stroke after a Dr. prescribed Ambian. He thought he was stuck up to his chest in a movie theater floor. He became very violent and the hospital had to strap him to the bed. A pharmacist friend that worked at the hospital told me what he thought and it ended up wearing off after a week...Ambian can be bad stuff for old guys!

And I’m not talking about this Mariah
dabbfc09-ed2e-44a8-9308-cf4c7f4143ae-jpeg.1525354

I’m talking about THIS Mariah
190945aa-e955-4505-a35a-ccf755ea32c5-jpeg.1525355

My, My, My, how they grow up so fast. She be a big girl. lol

Back
Top Bottom