• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I got the Corona Virus/Covid 19 July 12th Update.

Man I hope yours comes and goes quickly. A kid at works dad was sick three days and was fine. The kid was tested and came back positive but never had any symptoms. Another friend fought it four weeks and we buried him last Saturday. Take care of you.

Jesus Gary, I'm sorry I'm late to the party and Dave hasn't told me yet so he doesn't know either. If we can bring you anything or do anything for you, just call. Damn brother, take care of yourself. God bless and all that
For real, if there is anything I can bring you, just call.

P.S. Did you get it from Tinder banging Alabama sloots or dragging that 10 foot dong around on the WalMart floor?
Thanks man but I'm good for now. I appreciate it brother. I need to call Dave but I just haven't felt like it yet.

Did you get a test to prove you're infected by the wu flu or is this a self diagnosis? If you were tested, I'd make them do it again since the test is unreliable.

Either way though I'd rather have the kung flu than the real flu, and I hope you feel better soon.

Did you get a test to prove you're infected by the wu flu or is this a self diagnosis? If you were tested, I'd make them do it again since the test is unreliable.

Either way though I'd rather have the kung flu than the real flu, and I hope you feel better soon.
Out of all the different flu's, Only one is real?

Back
Top Bottom