• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I got the Corona Virus/Covid 19 July 12th Update.

Still got the Chinese plague in my lungs but I think it is starting to go away. Maybe in a few more weeks. All my animals seem to be doing good as well. 3 dogs, two cats, and two birds. They all seem unaffected. Mom and Dad are still coughing as am I but they/we are getting around good.

Here's to a full recovery!

1590765102827-png.34124

Good to hear!

How you feeling brother
Hope you are doing well brother...

Hey guys just an update. This is the first morning I didn't feel the need to cough when getting out of bed. So I have had this crap since May 22nd so nearly 2 months of Kung Flu in my lungs.

My Parents are doing well. I haven't heard them cough in a couple of days but I've been playing some golf and haven't been around as much.

Just wanted to update you guys and remind you GOD and Jesus love you even if it doesn't seem like it at times always remember that.

GOD Bless and have a good day everyone.

Hey guys just an update. This is the first morning I didn't feel the need to cough when getting out of bed. So I have had this crap since May 22nd so nearly 2 months of Kung Flu in my lungs.

My Parents are doing well. I haven't heard them cough in a couple of days but I've been playing some golf and haven't been around as much.

Just wanted to update you guys and remind you GOD and Jesus love you even if it doesn't seem like it at times always remember that.

Good to hear brother. Now I got a close family member with it. Uhggg

I'm not far away if you get in a pinch and need something. Always praying for you!!

Back
Top Bottom