• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, I have a problem...

I've considered those as well. I may try them first before I go permanently modifying my carry pistol. My thought process behind stippling was that I could remove the finger grooves and undercut the trigger guard a little and in theory that may help me. Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing without doing it and there's no turning back from it once I do.
Totally agree. Luckily for me, when I did it on my P320, I knew that if I FUBAR'd the stippling job, a new frame was relatively cheap. If you decide to do it, just make sure you take it slow and take nice long breaks.

Here's how my stipple job came out.
My P320.jpg

I've considered those as well. I may try them first before I go permanently modifying my carry pistol. My thought process behind stippling was that I could remove the finger grooves and undercut the trigger guard a little and in theory that may help me. Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing without doing it and there's no turning back from it once I do.

Gen 3 or 4?

I dig it. Does it seem to help at all? Better than the factory grip?
Thank you.

Absolutely. It's much better than the factory grip. I can get a better grip on the pistol because of the extra friction that the stippling provides. And because of that, my accuracy has improved because I don't have to keep adjusting my hands to get a better grip after each shot.

Back
Top Bottom