• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, I have a problem...

Trade up to a Gen 4 or a Vickors Tactical version. Won't need to stipple then!
I may just trade another gun for a gen 4. My 19 I currently have has a fair amount of holster wear and I doubt I'd be able to get much value out of it. Might try to get a gen 4 and stipple the gen 3 and see which one works out better for me.

That being said, if anybody needs a good hunting rifle, I'll trade my Steyr I have listed for a gen 4 G19 lol.

When I first got my 19 I found myself grouping to the left as well. Little trick my instructor taught me solved the problem. Take a empty 9mm case and balance it on your front sight. Practice dry firing so that the case doesn't fall off. Key is to pull the trigger straight back under constant pressure and avoid the temptation to give that extra pull right as it's about to break. Do this at the range and once you've successfully made several dry fires with the empty shell balanced on your front sight go ahead and load her up and pull the trigger the exact same way. You'll be amazed how accurate you can shoot that Glock.

Here is a crazy question, how does it shoot when other people shoot the G19? Are you sure it's the gun and not you? Like bagman said, adjust the sights for your point of aim if it is different.
I don't know. No one else has shot it. If you read my original post, you will see that I did not blame the pistol. I actually said that I'm sure that it has a lot to do with grip and trigger control. I haven't decided that I will modify it in any way other than the slight trigger work that has already been done to it. I'm actually quite confident that with a few adjustments on my part and more practice, I will become more proficient with it.

When I first got my 19 I found myself grouping to the left as well. Little trick my instructor taught me solved the problem. Take a empty 9mm case and balance it on your front sight. Practice dry firing so that the case doesn't fall off. Key is to pull the trigger straight back under constant pressure and avoid the temptation to give that extra pull right as it's about to break. Do this at the range and once you've successfully made several dry fires with the empty shell balanced on your front sight go ahead and load her up and pull the trigger the exact same way. You'll be amazed how accurate you can shoot that Glock.
I have done this a little at home, but with a penny instead of an empty case. I will try the case. I have begun to incorporate more dry fire practice as well. Thanks for the solid advice.

Excellent suggestion!

Back
Top Bottom