• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I just got my eyes checked at the VA at 2 today...........

Yep had no idea that was going to happen. I haven't been to an eye doctor in 20 years.
Last time I went to an eye doc was a few years ago. Had a sliver of metal go under my safety glasses when I was using a grinder under a truck. Bounced off my cheek or something and when into my eye. Stayed there for over a week till I finally saw the eye doc. It was rusty by that point and they used some sort of bit in a rotary tool (think it was a small brush) to get it out of my eye. Not sure what they used to numb it, but lucky me, they didn't have to use that stuff that dilates your puple.

Still felt weird having a guy take a dremel to my eye. They had a cute intern, though... so that was nice. LOL

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

VA eye doctors ain't worth the paper their diploma is printed on.
Absolutely can't see **** out of my left eye and have to close it to read anything. I called the local pharmacy today about getting an eyepatch so that I could read without closing one eye.
The VA couldn't find anything wrong with it other than the fact I can't see.
Keep in mind that the VA is their model for universal healthcare.
I'm going to have to go out of pocket to see a real eye doctor and not one who got his degree off of a matchbook cover.

VA eye doctors ain't worth the paper their diploma is printed on.
Absolutely can't see **** out of my left eye and have to close it to read anything. I called the local pharmacy today about getting an eyepatch so that I could read without closing one eye.
The VA couldn't find anything wrong with it other than the fact I can't see.
Keep in mind that the VA is their model for universal healthcare.
I'm going to have to go out of pocket to see a real eye doctor and not one who got his degree off of a matchbook cover.
LOL, "Sir, there's nothing wrong with your eye. You just can't see with it."

Had eye exam Monday morning, then drove to the airport and flew out. Good times.

Add to the fact every 'hood rat on 285 thinks they are privileged enough to drive 95 mph past everyone weaving in an out of traffic. Made for some fun driving!

Back
Top Bottom