• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I organized my ammo closet.

I have read bits and pieces of this thread and I wonder what the hell is the problem?? I am Just an old worn out Vet and this reminds me of buying extra stores of food...I have an asshole sister in law I don't talk to that said I was crazy to buy double amounts of sugar,steak sauce, toilet paper, paper towels, coffee and filters and so on..She said that I was wasting money...I ask you this, when will those prices be less now than they will be down the road??They won't, they will be more so, be it fuel, food, bullets, or anything we all or most consume or use?? Gary simply was showing his contribution in organizing that which he has his problem for...Will it be cheaper in the future?? I doubt it, I don't purchase bullets anymore, I have all I need and can't afford to buy more..Why are their those that want to critique what someone does?? I think he simply want to show is organization skills, rather than show off..Just my humble opinion. Carry on and good night...
I doubt that most on here that are commenting are really "criticizing" the OP for his organization of his ammo closet. I think truth be told, most are jealous. I for one, being an ultra-OCD type of person, can only criticize the lack of symmetry in his closet, not the lack of organization. It's a great looking closet and very neat and tidy. Hope he can keep it that way.

www.oldmilitaria.pl_products_12118747_1685830231703556_7845789161686253037_n.jpg
I like this
Thats cool

Looks pretty good...

Mines, I did wooden shelves... much stronger!!

But, come again ByPass, You said that someone just grabbed it out of your truck at Gas station, How? Nobody saw it? How about them cameras in that Seven Eleven?? lol - Maybe was your new neighbor Man!!

Back
Top Bottom