• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I went Into Walmart Today

I've never shot the aluminum cased anything....what do you guys think about it....how does it fair?
I love this stuff, all I shoot through my Glock....very clean.

598358.jpg

I had a bad experience with early .45 acp aluminum cased Blazer. Had 2 boxes (100rd total) that I'd had about 10 years. Climate controlled storage, low humidity, 65-75 degree temps. When it finally rotated in to take to the range, every round had a dead primer. Not a one went bang. I have never bought any more.

I've never shot the aluminum cased anything....what do you guys think about it....how does it fair?

I've shot better'n a Pickup Truck FULL of Blazer Aluminum since they first came out--.38 Special, .357 Magnum, 9mm, .40 S&W, 10mm, .44 Special AND Magnum, .45 ACP & .45 Colt--The ONLY problems I had were a FEW Split Cases with the .38's & .357's very early in their production...

FWIW, my Second-Gen G-21 shoots tighter groups with Blazer 230-gr. Ball than any other Hardball load, and the only perfect score--500 x 500--That I ever fired on the GSSF Indoor Course was with a 17L & Aluminum Blazer 115-gr. FMJ...Mikey LIKEY!!!... :) :) :) ....mikey357

Back
Top Bottom