• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I'm sitting here with the heater on.

I just got over it for a record 4th time. Had a 101.5 temp wife did not but put me down for only 4 days.
The kicker is the guy that gave it to everyone in her office was double vaxxed and doubled boosted....Go figure
Not funny that you where sick.. but it is funny that a completely vaxxed person is spreading it all around

office.gif
I'M READY FOR OUR MEET TOMORROW!

Dang! What kind screwed up concoction was brewed up here with Covid. I mean usually when you get a illness your body builds up an immunity to a certain extent. Covid doesn't give a hoot that you've had it before. No immunity builds up with it. It's the perfect biological bug. So being that no immunity builds then the vaccines are basically worthless.
I am sorry here but I have to unload. Why are so many people running around with no mask on. I wear mine every time I go out in public. I haven't had it yet and I believe it is because of my firm decision to wear the mask and sanitize my hands immediately when I enter my car after going in some place. I do this religiously each and every time. This crap is going to keep on reeking havoc on our nation until we get serious with at least a half as attempt at thwarting transmission rates. Somebody stop me if I am spewing horse s**t here but this continued onslaught of repeating cases is aggravating.
This is not and was not any kind of attack on the OP. I just get mad when someone has to go through this repeatedly. Makes you want to pull your hair out by the roots!
tayomaki-covid.gif

Back
Top Bottom