• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I'm sitting here with the heater on.

above_all

Air Force Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
May be an a-hole, but not 100% a dick.
409   0
Reaction score
You may ask why. It's because my wife gave me the Rona and I have chills. And they're multiplying. Doesn't matter that it was 100° earlier.

She got back from a company trip to the Dominican Republic a week ago. About half the employees who went came down with Covid after they got back. Thought I was gonna dodge the bullet since I've had it twice. Nope. Just have to get through the flu-like symptoms. Again.

I sent the picture of the test to my son and told him I was pregnant. He got a great chuckle.
20220622_170622.jpg
20220622_170713.jpg
20220622_162452.jpg

I'd take something and go to sleep
I took something for my headache and fever. Took something to drain my sinuses, too. Tried to sleep on my side and my CPAP mask kept filling up from nasal drainage. Fat, old people problems. The struggle is real.

I just got over it for a record 4th time. Had a 101.5 temp wife did not but put me down for only 4 days.
The kicker is the guy that gave it to everyone in her office was double vaxxed and doubled boosted....Go figure
I'm double vaxxed and once boosted. Still got it a while back. Was simply like the flu. I hate the flu. Especially when it's hotter that Hades outside.

Back
Top Bottom