• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I'm sitting here with the heater on.

Spent the night on the recliner couch. Didn't sleep much. Alternated ibuprofen and Tylenol every four hours. As well as taking Coricidin HBP. After hitting a high of 103°, the fever broke at 4:30 am.

Just dealing with a minor headache, sore throat and cough now. Body aches are gone. I am exhausted though. Had two meets set for today and am trying to push those to tomorrow.

Just need a good nights rest. Appreciate ya'll putting up with my ramblings. Have a number of friends from my military days on Facebook. However, I feel ODT is the closest thing I have to a genuine social outlet.

Appreciate the conversation and encouragement. Most of all, thanks for not letting the thread degenerate into a vaxxed versus pureblood wrestling match. We've had enough of that. Just want to say how much I appreciate the camaraderie. It's medicine in and of itself.

Spent the night on the recliner couch. Didn't sleep much. Alternated ibuprofen and Tylenol every four hours. As well as taking Coricidin HBP. After hitting a high of 103°, the fever broke at 4:30 am.

Just dealing with a minor headache, sore throat and cough now. Body aches are gone. I am exhausted though. Had two meets set for today and am trying to push those to tomorrow.

Just need a good nights rest. Appreciate ya'll putting up with my ramblings. Have a number of friends from my military days on Facebook. However, I feel ODT is the closest thing I have to a genuine social outlet.

Appreciate the conversation and encouragement. Most of all, thanks for not letting the thread degenerate into a vaxxed versus pureblood wrestling match. We've had enough of that. Just want to say how much I appreciate the camaraderie. It's medicine in and of itself.
I agree, do whatever is best for you.
I just dealt with several people from multiple states with the same problem and circumstances. Found it odd. Glad you are feeling better.

My family has never been vaxxed and we never will. The first time the wife, the daughter and I got it we were down for almost two weeks and it’s sucks. Second and third time it was a mild flu type symptoms and only 3-4 days and we were do daily things. The only reason I knew it was Covid is we both tested positive but hell who knows maybe false positive. This last time 101.5 for three days for me then the fever broke and at 7 days good to go. Wife tested positive as I did again but she only had light flu type symptoms.
The last time as I said a double vaxxed and double boosted employee shut down her entire office. My taste and smell is still screwed up…

Glad your fever broke and hopefully this puts you on the path to mend quickly.

No immunity from the shot and no immunity for the people that caught it multiple times regardless of vax status. Seems like the safe bet is to social distance and avoid packed crowds at all costs.

No immunity from the shot and no immunity for the people that caught it multiple times regardless of vax status. Seems like the safe bet is to social distance and avoid packed crowds at all costs.
Yeah, we did that for a year, it sucks.
We had bought into the ‘plan’. Vaxxed, boosted, mostly isolated from F&F.
Got Covid fatigue, can’t live like that anymore. Eff it. Seems like when we moved down here most have the same mindset. Been out and about, no masks, shopping in crowds, parties of 200+.
Life goes on until it doesn’t.

My wife, kids, and I had covid in September. When I had it last month they were around me and with me for hours at a time. Sitting on the couch together, eating together, using the same towels to dry our hands. None of them got it. My case was so mild this time that I went to working thinking it was just allergies. The only reason I got it the second time was because of the steroids the doc put me on weakened my immune system. Natural immunity is better than the vax. The studies have been done. There is no debate.

Back
Top Bottom