• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I'm thinking about getting a Can Am Spyder...............

I was thinking about buying a bike in mobile AL or maybe Texas what would transport to Huntsville cost?
I don’t leave the southeast anymore, have full custody and it makes it tough. I was just in mobile picking up a load Saturday though. Just pm me where you find stuff and I can let you know a specific number.

Just cause I ask dumb questions, but why not buy local and support your community? If you'll but one, I'll put my old road king back together and ride with you..
The current market if he finds one he wants and doesn’t buy it from wherever it is, it may be 3 months before another one becomes available at a dealer. Since Covid hit transport has been non stop.

Company I worked for owned a couple mini storage facilities. Leased trucks for loaners to use when clients were moving in. Leases expire and trucks had to go back to different areas.
I made trips to Buffalo NY, San Antonio TX and New Orleans on their dime. I’d load my scoot in the back and haul ass. Drop the truck and have a wonderful trip home seeing the country side. My wife and I have had a few short vacations that way.

Attachments

• brooklands 4.jpg
    brooklands 4.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 21
Are these things looked down upon by other bikers or are they accepted now as the norm? I'd seriously hate to have to shoot someone in the face with my 44 that makes a gay comment. LOL Kidding........maybe the foot.
I think everyone should enjoy what they want, and I don’t look down really. That being said kinda like riding a moped, feels real good until someone you know sees you doing it… LOL

Back
Top Bottom