• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So... ISIS is using drones now...

cute fake video. It's amazing what teenage boys can do with some editing software and images downloaded from a video game.

There's no way that the little homemade bomb, which I assume is rather small (2" PVC pipe for the body? Maybe a foot long?) is going to make that big of an explosion.

(Unless the vehicle being hit had its own explosives stored in it....)

cute fake video. It's amazing what teenage boys can do with some editing software and images downloaded from a video game.

There's no way that the little homemade bomb, which I assume is rather small (2" PVC pipe for the body? Maybe a foot long?) is going to make that big of an explosion.

(Unless the vehicle being hit had its own explosives stored in it....)

Yeah the original source said the hummer was loaded down. I've seen a couple more of these I'll try to find them. I think the're real but you never know.

Here's one on a tank.

https://gfycat.com/HighGargantuanImperialeagle

Fake as hell

I think most of them are probably real. They're only showing the successful drops, I'm sure they have more failure than success. This is a much more tech savvy organization than your standard al-qaeda turds. Rigging up a drone to drop stuff would be pretty easy. Not sure how they could arm the munitions though. I know a lot of these type things have to be spinning at a cretain rpm and/or velocity to arm.

It was in the news they were hitting the Iraqi SF units in Mosul a few days back. Said it led to injuries but no KIAs yet, they were ghetto rigged ariel IEDs. good idea, but only have small payloads, VBIEDs hundreads of pounds or bigger, buried IEDs at least 50-hundreds+, shape charges, EFPs, DFCs, then this drone with some bricks of HME taped to the belly coming in crooked and hot AF.
New Army acronym coming; DBIED

Back
Top Bottom