• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So much for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep is was typing my post saying it could happen with one of the lowlifes in the USPS taking it out of the box and then resealing it and sending the empty on it's merry way. The PO does not hire all good and upstanding folks 100% of the time, just take a look of them at the counter here in GA, not to mention in the back rooms that we don't see. Maybe that guy was on the level.

Yep is was typing my post saying it could happen with one of the lowlifes in the USPS taking it out of the box and then resealing it and sending the empty on it's merry way. The PO does not hire all good and upstanding folks 100% of the time, just take a look of them at the counter here in GA, not to mention in the back rooms that we don't see. Maybe that guy was on the level.
I seriously doubt it

I thought maybe but then the little jokes came. Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom