• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So much for the HPA

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
It was nice while it lasted but RINO Ryan sides with Killary....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...llary-shelves-bill-to-deregulate-suppressors/

Ryan has now shelved the Hearing Protection Act, which was introduced into Congress on January 9; it is the legislation containing suppressor deregulation. The Act does not legalize suppressors–as they are already legal–rather, it removes the burdensome process for acquiring them and erases the federal tax that must be paid in order to receive permission to posses one.

Well the only good part about this is that the RINO types are showing their true colors and will be fired at the first opportunity. Although Ryan comes.from a pretty blue state. But anything can happen these days.

It was nice while it lasted but RINO Ryan sides with Killary....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...llary-shelves-bill-to-deregulate-suppressors/
I'm not saying it's a conspiracy but the DC shooting by an older white male Sanders supporter (killed by police) on the day HPA was scheduled to be heard on the floor didn't get it shelved. Now we have another larger more high profile shooting by an older white male, who's political ideology yet to be determined, (reported suicide) that does get HPA shelved. Mission accomplished.

Whatever theories people come up with for the shooter's motivation, I think the HPA was stretching to start with, now it's dead for some time, at best. Like it or not, a great number of people think silencers, suppressors, whatever you want to call them, make it easier to shoot at people without discovery, and I believe there's some truth to that position. I'd like one to play with, I know that.

As for stocks designed to aid bump firing, draw your own conclusions as to their future. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that pistol braces get sucked into the legislation free for all that may well develop.

Whatever theories people come up with for the shooter's motivation, I think the HPA was stretching to start with, now it's dead for some time, at best. Like it or not, a great number of people think silencers, suppressors, whatever you want to call them, make it easier to shoot at people without discovery, and I believe there's some truth to that position. I'd like one to play with, I know that.

As for stocks designed to aid bump firing, draw your own conclusions as to their future. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that pistol braces get sucked into the legislation free for all that may well develop.

They will be going after big mags, like the Sure-Fire in the pic

Back
Top Bottom