• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So much for the HPA

My point is that a suppressor is not a gun. It's a gun accessory. And if a gun accessory can wind up on the NFA then who's to say PMags won't wind up on it as well? Or laser sights or bipods etc.
I remember in 93 when Loyd Benson was.over the Treasury and he decided that Street Sweeper and Striker 12 shotguns were destructive devices and with the stroke of a pen thousands of people were suddenly subject to NFA regs. That was probably the only memorable drastic change or addition to the NFA in my lifetime.
But I can easily see the bump fire stocks winding up the same way as well as the binary trigger setups. I don't want a bump stock mainly because I think they're gayer than a Prious with a Coexist bumper sticker. But that's just MY opinion. Lots of other guys see it different.
My round about point here is that if we let the swamp creatures figure out how easy it is for them to add something to the naughty tax list like Benson did then it could be a lot worse in a short time.
Open bolt guns met the same fate . The cock sucking NRA let the open bolt ban clear with no resistance and they did not give a **** about Hughes either . **** the NRA . Fudds are why we have 90% of the stupid laws we have

Back
Top Bottom