• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So my cousins 8 year old son has Covid.

Yep. His fever is high. My niece had Covid a few weeks ago. I was able to help take care of her because I'd already had it. Hopefully the child and caregivers will come through okay.
I think they want us older folks that knew freedom to catch it & die so we don't tell the kids how things are supposed to be. Well they can eat **** and die because I already taught my kids freedom, shooting, reloading and everything in between.

Prayers and hope he gets better soon! Kids are resilient as hell, I wouldn't worry. It's typical for them to get crazy high fevers when sick, much higher than adults. 104 sounds bad but it's not as bad in younger kids. As long as it responds to Tylenol and ibuprofen you're good. Thank goodness mine haven't had Covid, at least symptomatic, but I know when they've gotten sick they get some crazy high fevers and you give them some medicine and it's down in 10 minutes and they're bouncing off the walls until the meds wear off and the fever spikes again. Kids are crazy like that.

I just saw this post. I am so happy he is doing better and that the grandparents didn't get the disease. How can so many people think it's stupid to get vaccinated when people are suffering and dying??

Back
Top Bottom