• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So now there's a Yeti bucket. No, seriously...

LOL! U got me Lou! I always wanted an illusion purple yeti! :lol:
Should've taken my advice when you asked me about a local powder coating shop . I told you the powder coated Yeti mug was more played out than Motorola Razor phone or an 89 Caprice sitting on 24" spinners. You should have had it Cerakoted in Burnt Bronze.

Okay here's a good question for those of y'all that are hip and cool and might own a Yeti product or two. What IF... IF... there was like a Yeti outlet store where they sold all their products but without the big blue logo on them and without the sticker. Kinda like a PSA blem lower. So would people still pay a premium or semi premium price for their goods without the logo/ status symbol?

Should've taken my advice when you asked me about a local powder coating shop . I told you the powder coated Yeti mug was more played out than Motorola Razor phone or an 89 Caprice sitting on 24" spinners. You should have had it Cerakoted in Burnt Bronze.
I don't think my wife would care for that color too much. LOL. Although my friend who powder coats does cerakote now too.

I don't think my wife would care for that color too much. LOL. Although my friend who powder coats does cerakote now too.
One day I stopped at the Valero station on the Thompson Rd exit for gas and met an Outlaw on an all black Road Glide. Very interesting conversation. But he had a few stains or discolorations on his pipes which wet satin black. I dig black pipes on a bike
Anyway he had a cheek full of Redman at the time. I told him that from what I remember powder coated metal did not do well with liquids spilling on it. And it suddenly made sense to him.

Okay I'm sitting here bored and looking through the ads in the Brunswick News. I get to the Dick's ad that I usually ignore and saw their section for Yeti products and I **** you not there was a 5 gallon bucket in different colors with the Yeti sticker on them. Better yet the were ON SALE for $39.99. Wow! Just wow! View attachment 1386989
Marketing is the art of convincing people to spend money on things they had no idea they needed.

Back
Top Bottom