• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So Proud of my Boy!!!

Dig it ! Love some little league ball, never boring for sure! Congrats to the boy for hard work & good on you, dad, for being there and supporting him. Way to go !!

Congrats Ox to you and the team. He looks just like you. I would love to go to the LLWS and watch all those games.

Man, I miss those days. Just good competive fun for the boys and coaches. Loved coaching rec up to 10. After that it was travelball only as there is very little talent left in rec at that age. Enjoy it. Great moments watching your son come into his own.

Congrats! Is he playing summer ball? Allstars?

Supposed to find out about All Stars Monday!! He is also on a travel ball team, but it suspended last week to allow for the All Star season and will rusume in mid July. I have another nice surprise for him that he does not know about yet. I was asked today if he could join Another team for Fall Ball. We LIVE baseball!!!

Well, it just keeps getting better! Got the call tonight that he made All Stars. Not going to tell him, don't want him getting a big head, but it was another sweep. 7 teams/coaches, 7 votes. VERY proud daddy here!!!

Back
Top Bottom