• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So proud of my granddaughter!

Awesome, have they been able to compete during the shutdown?
Unfortunately no, she had planned to go to Las Vegas to one this month and another in California in June but both have been postponed. None of the local (GA) competitions have been held either. The Vegas competition has been rescheduled for October and she’s signed up for it, but I don’t know about the other one.

Unfortunately no, she had planned to go to Las Vegas to one this month and another in California in June but both have been postponed. None of the local (GA) competitions have been held either. The Vegas competition has been rescheduled for October and she’s signed up for it, but I don’t know about the other one.
Well at least she's had plenty of time to practice.

She has earned all her JOAD Star Pins in both indoor and outdoor archery in less than a year. Each pin is a different color and has a successive number of stars on it to represent the increasing challenge to earn each pin.
She has also earned her first “Olympian” award, bronze, for outdoor archery. That’s her coach pictured with her.
View attachment 2637748 View attachment 2637749
Good for her.Big future,maybe Olympics.

Congrats. What bow is she shooting?
I’m not sure what brand, maybe an Elite? Here’s a pic of her with one of her competition bows, she has two of them. I will find out for sure and post it here.

195D10AA-17E2-457C-8582-3A4772FC0514.jpeg

81EE1F0D-8DBE-47B1-8BA3-0DC3558B7639.jpeg

She has earned all her JOAD Star Pins in both indoor and outdoor archery in less than a year. Each pin is a different color and has a successive number of stars on it to represent the increasing challenge to earn each pin.
She has also earned her first “Olympian” award, bronze, for outdoor archery. That’s her coach pictured with her.
View attachment 2637748 View attachment 2637749

That's awesome. Maybe an Olympic athletic competition hopefuls l

Back
Top Bottom