• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So solly Glock. But the Army goes with SIG!

I knew there was a reason that sig was so slow shipping to the stores. They were a year behind on certain pistols at my local watering hole. I mentioned that I wondered if this had anything to do with it! I haven't read the article yet, but I wonder if the 320 is in there...

I did not see this coming. I don't understand why they won't mention the caliber or model....I assume it will be the P320, but who knows? They want something more potent than 9mm...I saw a list of the final contenders a couple months back with calibers and models..I'll try to find it so we can speculate further.

Good for Sig. Congrats to them. They make fine weapons.

I thought it would be Glock or FN.

Just saw it. I'm shocked by this one. I really thought that they were going Glock from the outset and were just going through the motions with the MWS competition. The rumor mill thinks that it is a 320 variant. I can't wait to see exactly what the XM17 actually is.

Glock is not my favorite but, My duty weapon G-22 has close to 40,000 rounds through it..Nothing has worn out yet, or failed preform except me..Oh I also have a 19 and 26 for the money you really can't loose.
I agree, I love my 19. Most soldiers I've spoken with that have been issued Glocks have really liked them as well.

Back
Top Bottom