• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So the AK-47 is pre-historic and outdated for battle?

Stamped or milled, they're both communist tin can pieces of ****. sorry.

ban-hammer.jpg

Yeah, yeah. :tinfoil3: If I need to accurately relieve a target at 300 yards, I will use a .308 with an optic. The .223 at 300 yards is for groundhogs.

Do you even understand the term "civilian battle rifle"? I don't know one single professional that trains at even 150 yards with a civilian grade battle rifle, much less 300. Ya ever think there might be a reason behind that? :wacko:
Truth.

Yeah, yeah. :tinfoil3: If I need to accurately relieve a target at 300 yards, I will use a .308 with an optic. The .223 at 300 yards is for groundhogs.

Do you even understand the term "civilian battle rifle"? I don't know one single professional that trains at even 150 yards with a civilian grade battle rifle, much less 300. Ya ever think there might be a reason behind that? :wacko:

Youre right. Because even though they might not train for it doesnt mean it isnt a potential scenario. Burying an ak only to dig it up and have it function is a scenario that is real during a combat situation amirite?

Youre right. Because even though they might not train for it doesnt mean it isnt a potential scenario. Burying an ak only to dig it up and have it function is a scenario that is real during a combat situation amirite?

How about you keep your Bryco in the box and I will continue to bury my AK's. Fair?

Russia uses the AK-74. I've used both and was issued the AR for years. There's nothing I can do with the AK I can't do with the AR but I can't hit you at 500 yds with iron sights with the AK but I'll drop you at that range with the AR or other rifles using iron sights.
I grew out of my caveman stage a long time ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom