• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, the girlfriend had a Glock 33, now she has a new 27

Likin' the new Gen4 33! Don't worry that Glock will keep up to whatever you do to it just as the Ak would, accept the Ak won't fit in you/your Gf's Pocket ; )

outdoorsman:272891 said:
I am looking at a new Glock 27 Gen. 4 / .40 Cal. for my (new) C.C. firearm. It seems tiny (fits in my hand perfectly) compared to my XD-40. which I open carry due to that is the only current legal way to carry in WI..

I think I am going to really like this pistol...

Outdoorsman1

I like the xd40 better myself, but the Glock 27 is hers. I wanted something light and easy to use if she had to. It works well for her. Me though, I hate shooting that thing. Im definitely a 1911 guy through and through.

i380.photobucket.com_albums_oo246_sinac84_2011_05_24_11_49_58_222.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's a pretty heavy recoiling platform even for most men.... the majority of the men who bring them out have or develop a pretty bad flinch at first when shooting it.
Hopefully she won't.
I would have thought a G-26 would have been more fun to shoot & easier to handle for her.

If she likes it all I can say is that you had better not tick her off too much, could be hazardous to your health.

She doesn't complain about the recoil. She expects it to recoil a good bit because of the light weight of the Glock 27. I have to say that it does kick a little bit more than my compact 1911. I got her this Glock because I don't really care for anything under .40 S&W for carry and its small enough that she can carry it without it being noticable. I personally hate the damn thing, mostly because I can't shoot a double action worth a crap. If Glock ever makes a single action I'll consider one.

Back
Top Bottom