• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So there I was at the Cordele Walmart...

For those of y'all saying I was telling someone else what to do that wasn't the case. The guy was having a problem enrolling ho's face rubber and getting it over his nose yet under his glasses. That's the only reason I spoke to him at all. Just trying to let him know that there WAS another option.

Its an over the counter brand 25$ a month x2.. If I took what the md wants me to take, 300 to 400$ a month. So which would you choose?
I understand brother..ive been pretty tight on my sugar lately. My numbers lastnit r was 42 one time and 85 this am...aint no way thats right though...

As opposed to the walmart employee?....lol

Absolutely! Don’t like a company’s policy, maybe don’t shop there? Just like the cake baker refused to bake a cake. Either you believe in the rights of businesses to make their own rules or maybe you would rather the government step in?

waitmenit.jpeg

I HAPPEN TO BE A
images

MYSELF,

Absolutely! Don’t like a company’s policy, maybe don’t shop there? Just like the cake baker refused to bake a cake. Either you believe in the rights of businesses to make their own rules or maybe you would rather the government step in?
That would be fine if we actually had shopping options. As of now we don't.

Back
Top Bottom