• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So there I was at the Cordele Walmart...

Probably not inhaling second hand Marlboros all day everyday.
Dogs don't live long enough for that to matter. I'm sure he had a great time panicking when they chocked him out with a catch pole when he became defensive because strangers were trying to pull him out of his car.

Dogs don't live long enough for that to matter. I'm sure he had a great time panicking when they chocked him out with a catch pole when he became defensive because strangers were trying to pull him out of his car.
If you're looking to guilt me please look elsewhere.

<————-not scared of COVID in the least
<———— not oppressed by the gubment
<————- feels free to do whatever the hell he wants.
<———— doesn’t give a **** if you wear a mask or not
<————-wears mask in public cause he thinks it’s a good idea.

Did y’all know that combination was even an option?

I just tell them, “It’s ok, i am exempt”. and walk off. Most of the time they just walk away. Lol.

Im gonna try that.... i can see their expressions now, with me having to use a cane .... lmfao ! Thx

This gives me an idea. I think I'll try telling them I'm medically exempt due to a breathing disorder and if they insist, I'll pull out the little blueish paper diaper mask I have and put that on. I'll take about three or four steps and then act like I'm having trouble breathing....then stumble a little....then fall to the floor and start gasping for air......I think I'll make up some fake business cards for the "Dewey, Cheatham & Howe Law Offices" and ask them to call for me.......just to see their reaction.

Back
Top Bottom