• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So this happened yesterday.

mojo

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
266   0
Reaction score
I was at Academy Sports in Gainesville and had just finished up checking out at the customer service register. I was putting my card back in my wallet when I heard the distinct sound of a pistol clearing a Kydex holster. I looked to my right and saw a guy had drawn his side arm and was showing it off to someone else. He then reholstered the full size pistol in his owb holster and left the store. I’m all for carrying a firearm and do so myself, but mine is ALWAYS concealed and I damn sure wouldn’t pull it out in public to show it off. Especially at the cash registers of a retailer. Just my 2 cants worth.

I was at Academy Sports in Gainesville and had just finished up checking out at the customer service register. I was putting my card back in my wallet when I heard the distinct sound of a pistol clearing a Kydex holster. I looked to my right and saw a guy had drawn his side arm and was showing it off to someone else. He then reholstered the full size pistol in his owb holster and left the store. I’m all for carrying a firearm and do so myself, but mine is ALWAYS concealed and I damn sure wouldn’t pull it out in public to show it off. Especially at the cash registers of a retailer. Just my 2 cants worth.
:doh:

Nothing compared to when I went to Dahlonega and there was a guy at the shop there with a semi-auto shotgun, mag inserted propped on his shoulder while walking around flagging everyones head. The store owner said nothing to the guy. Matter of fact he was laughing and joking with the guy. I guess making sales in more important than basic safety.

First and last time going to that hole in the wall. No deal is worth getting killed over.

Too many people with the intelligence of a 4 year old who are legally allowed to buy alcohol, do drugs and have never been disapplined as a child. Sad to see as I get a few generations apart from them.

Keep it in your pants....
9FEA34F0-3B0A-42C8-BF33-668A90BAA7BE.gif

Back
Top Bottom