• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So this happened yesterday.

Advertising brings attention. Attention generally brings unwanted BS.
Never understood why someone would want to walk around with an $800 handgun on their hip when someone with a $50 Lorcin could walk up behind them and put one in their head and they’d never know it. Hell they are killing each other over sneakers I’m sure they wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to upgrade.

If you’re dumb enough to show it at the cash register, chances are he’s got one in the pipe with the finger on the trigger.
**BANG**
“Oops...how’d that happen??”

I was at Academy Sports in Gainesville and had just finished up checking out at the customer service register. I was putting my card back in my wallet when I heard the distinct sound of a pistol clearing a Kydex holster. I looked to my right and saw a guy had drawn his side arm and was showing it off to someone else. He then reholstered the full size pistol in his owb holster and left the store. I’m all for carrying a firearm and do so myself, but mine is ALWAYS concealed and I damn sure wouldn’t pull it out in public to show it off. Especially at the cash registers of a retailer. Just my 2 cants worth.

I was showing the other guy the stipple job I did the night before. Lighten up.

Back
Top Bottom