• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So this is what those HOA fees pay for

No pun intended

Attachments

• It will work out.gif
    It will work out.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Most HOA elites are spoiled Brats with more time on their hands than God allows.

Most HOA elites are closet liberals that have a superiority complex. Yet they are too cowardly to do the dirty work themselves.

Most HOA elites 'THINK" all bordering properties should abide by the rules of the HOA they represent.

If God had meant for humans to have HOA rules he would have have shaped their noses different as to fit the anal cavity more airtight, and installed a dog **** bag dispenser on their bodies.

Most HOA elites are spoiled Brats with more time on their hands than God allows.

Most HOA elites are closet liberals that have a superiority complex. Yet they are too cowardly to do the dirty work themselves.

Most HOA elites 'THINK" all bordering properties should abide by the rules of the HOA they represent.

If God had meant for humans to have HOA rules he would have have shaped their noses different as to fit the anal cavity more airtight, and installed a dog **** bag dispenser on their bodies.
Deal with them every day. Funny how they always identify themselves as "President" Bob or "Vice President" Bob or "Secretary of Treasure" Bob................................................

Glad I don’t live anywhere near an HOA.

I was adamant about no hoa but wife wanted swim/ tennis. That was 20 years ago. I actually enjoy an hoa neighborhood, lots of neighbors and socializing, guys drinking beer at the pool in the evenings. Rules keep the houses neat and dues keep the riffraff out. I'm good, better than I thought, considering.

I was adamant about no hoa but wife wanted swim/ tennis. That was 20 years ago. I actually enjoy an hoa neighborhood, lots of neighbors and socializing, guys drinking beer at the pool in the evenings. Rules keep the houses neat and dues keep the riffraff out. I'm good, better than I thought, considering.

This^^^^^^
My HOA is pretty laid back as long as your property and house are maintained and in good condition. Lots of social activities and fun to be had.

This^^^^^^
My HOA is pretty laid back as long as your property and house are maintained and in good condition. Lots of social activities and fun to be had.

Bourbon and cigar night at the clubhouse one a month, 3 neighborhoods do this together, 2 adult pool parties a year with live music, regular cul-de-sac bbq dinners (my smoker makes me popular), always sharing beer with my neighbors, etc etc.

My daughter and son-in-law live in a very nice neighborhood with an HOA. There are many perks but also many PITA rules that get enforced religiously. They have been told they had to paint their house. Not because it was needed or looked bad but it was their year. Every x number of years you have to repaint…period. Leaves on your lawn…that’s a no no. Flat tire on your car…that’s considered an violation unless it’s in the garage. Want to plant flowers or a shrub…got to get it in front of the committee for approval. They have been rejected on the ones they wanted to plant too. Some of the BS is just ridiculous. That’s why I live in the country.

Back
Top Bottom