• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So tomorrow night...

I have to not only drive my last youngun to the Tabernacle to see some side show freak named Youngblood but I have to go in with her and sit through 3 hours of thos bull**** noise.
I still can't believe she couldn't find ANYONE else willing to go. But she already bought the damn tickets. So it looks like old dad has to take one for the team.
Good man, if child rearing was easy everybody would be doing it.

Okay here's a new problem in the plan. Evidently the venue requires a vax card or a test less than 24 hours old. So me and the youngun went for a Walgreens drive through test today and waited for the email results. Turns out she came up positive and I was negative. Seems backwards. We we all sick here at my house last weekend. But the wife and daughter shook it off in a day or two. My ass was draggin until yesterday morning. Matter of fact last night was the first night in a week that I didn't sweat up my side of the bed.
So as of now I don't know what we're gonna do.
Sounds like divine intervention to me. ....
Guess I'm a crappy dad. No way in hell I'd go see that freak show. Seriously, WTH? (Of course no way in hell my son would want to go either so no threat there I guess.)

Back
Top Bottom