• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what do I do with this baby raccoon?

Maybe it's a sign that you should raise this one
Not sure if I’d even know where to begin. Grandpa had a knack for raising the little ones. He had a hatchling African Grey and raised a damn Magpie that fell out of a nest at the same time. Eventually the Magpie returned to the great outdoors but would return with gifts left on the back porch.

Capture+_2020-05-30-20-52-34-1.png

All I know is in the morning you’ll want to get it it’s own cup of coffee and some cereal. For lunch, some leftover meatloaf and dinner, some good homemade spaghetti sauce and rigatoni. Pretty sure it will end up the same as Grandpa’s Bandit.

All I know is in the morning you’ll want to get it it’s own cup of coffee and some cereal. For lunch, some leftover meatloaf and dinner, some good homemade spaghetti sauce and some rigatoni. Pretty sure it will end up the same as Grandpa’s Bandit.
Naw man, I'll get it out of the woods and find it a proper caregiver. I'm a softee but I dont get attached to animals often. We have plenty of animals just none that I know are going to outlive me.

I agree with you 100% my 8 year old and 14 year old girls disagree with you whole heartedly
Well, you didn't actually say that the folks who run the house were aware of the coon baby's existence. Now you you're cooked. Welcome to the family little bandit.

Back
Top Bottom