• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what happened to Flight 370

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
In this age of instant information, constant surveillance, sophisticated tracking equipment, etc... the disappearance of Flight 370 is bizarre to say the least. There seem to be a lot of conspiracy theories about this flight today as well. One story tells of 19 families that have purportedly signed a statement that they have called their missing loved ones cell phones and had them ring or be answered then immediately disconnected since the disappearance. Another story is that the plane is in a hidden hanger to be used later as a weapon of mass destruction. This whole thing reminds me of LOST.

A 777 doesn't just "disappear" with 230 people on board.

Even if they were able to turn off the tracking thing-a-ma-jig. Wouldn't it still show up on radar ? Or cold it get low enough to avoid radar ? Looks like even if it did get low enough, once it went back over land, there would be reports of a super low flying aircarft.

Needless to say, I haven't a clue what happend. But I do feel for all the familys of the passengers and crew. It's a terrible thing.

I heard reports that there was airplane oil/fuel in the ocean near where it disappeared... to me it looks like the plane took a soft landing in the water, much like how the plane landed in the Hudson a few years ago... and then lost buoyancy causing it to sink rapidly.

The cell phone thing is easy to prove or disprove. If any of those phones have been turned on and linked up with a tower at any point the carriers would be able to see when and where.

My guess, and this is just a guess but I would imagine a 777 coming apart at 35000 feet while traveling at 500+ miles per hour over water is going make it next to impossible to find any of the millions of tiny pieces that would be remaining.

Back
Top Bottom