• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So... where is the Georgia vs. Texas Smack Talk?

Too much NO, and bunch of no TCB, from the coaches, all the way down to the equipment managers.

Maybe Smart, will learn that showing up and not coaching is not gonna work for him. Who knows he might get a chance to retire also. Wonder who will "DE-COMMIT NEXT". He will find out no performance no one will want to come to his camp. Was sorta nize watching him act humble as he said "I" place all the blame on myself. Well go take a long hard look in the mirror and then see who needs to change...

Players had about as much enthusiasm as dead dogs along the highway. They showed that they were tired from all the partying, Fromm was way off too...

At the first of the year they shuffled offensive line and defense line in and out every 2 plays, all they did last nite was expend what little energy the offense and defense had.. Poor coaching and poor performance glad we did not pay to see that wasted time and poorly played game.

Well at least they proved UGA IS A PARTY SCHOOL, and even showed it also. PEE WEE football was more exciting than that game or UGA PLAYERS were.

Will Mark Richt will be coming back to UGA ??? Or will he do like Lou Stoltz did when he left Arkansas and go to ND ???
Kirby "Not So" Smart will be coaching at GA. Southern next fall.

Mark Richt return!!! Woo-hoo!!!

I’m a native of the Republic of Texas, but love Georgia.

Last night’s pre-game show was prophetic:
UGA X waltzes by Bevo and almost got trampled.

Oklahoma did better against Alabama.

Sad night in Athens.

Lots of drama going thru Athens with the Fields situation I know this for a fact,and it showed at the sugar bowl.the sooner he leaves the better.

Lots of drama going thru Athens with the Fields situation I know this for a fact,and it showed at the sugar bowl.the sooner he leaves the better.
Yep. Time for Entitled Princess to go. And he can take his turd dad with him. The kid is an over rated recruiting flop.

Back
Top Bottom