• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

if anyone is interested there are the AMA Races at Road Atlanta this weekend, also a dual sport ride out of Mountain Motorsports Kennesaw Saturday morning..

I'll probably ride out to the AMA races Saturday morning if anyone is around. I usually hang out around turn 10a/b for the action there..

Anyone know the route the dual sport ride takes ?

Added a new one yesterday, Barney. 2001 Fatboy with 8100 miles. Precision machine wheels, rotors, pulley and all the gawdy stuff you could buy back then.

Attachments

• fb1.jpg
    fb1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 19
  • fb2.jpg
    fb2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 18
Did a three day dual sport ride 2 weeks ago with some friends on KTM 950 Super Enduro bikes. Took me a while to actually go thru all of the video footage from our ride, and create a ride report that's hopefully worth reading.... but here it is:

http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/tellico-adventure-trail-aka-sm500.1296988/

most just want to see the video:

That looks like loads of fun, there there is no way in hell I would be taking a $15k bike off roading... LOL

Heading to Road Atlanta for a trackday on May 5... anyone else going?

I can see doing that with a dual-sport like a KLR650 or whatever... But to drop $15k on a KTM, Beemer or Triumph and then toss it down a muddy hill onto it's side in some rocks? No thanks... LOL

I would rather pick up a cheap used dual sport for offroad, and drop the rest into a Speed Triple or Panigale for street and track.

Back
Top Bottom