• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

That looks like loads of fun, there there is no way in hell I would be taking a $15k bike off roading... LOL

Heading to Road Atlanta for a trackday on May 5... anyone else going?
that was my main consideration of the SE over the 800XC and 800GS- how well it crashes. I drop it just about every ride (if it's harder stuff, seem to be drawn to it), but I don't plan on selling it any time soon. too much fun.

hopefully will get back on the track in the near future on the 1290. just need some tires and time to go.

You alright? Wreck?
Yeah, car never saw me and my girl was on the back. I was going straight and the pulled in front of us. My was conscious the whole time but I wasn’t. I blacked out as soon as I hit the car, was in and out of consciousness until I got to the hospital. I have a lot to recover from but I’m doing alright, leaving icu later today to a regular room and starting PT

Damn man. That sucks. Heal up quick and get back on two if it feels right.

I’m selling my Harley hopefully this week and after riding street for 25 years and owning a bunch of bikes, I’m thinking about hanging it up. Too many distracted CELL PHONE drivers that don’t look out for cars much less motorcycles. Right now for me, it just doesn’t seem worth it, but at the same time it will be weird not having a bike in the garage! Decisions.....

Back
Top Bottom