• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

One more from my stable. Gone but not forgotten. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Lol.
View attachment 1972445 View attachment 1972446
We all have those gone but not forgotten! Ive had many come and go, a few I'll miss. Those KTM's rock and I might own another one day!

RTMQ9135.JPG
WFJU5280.JPG
HXYD9069.JPG
KPLC1444.JPG
MOVC3437.JPG

LOVE the RC51... I keep hearing rumors that Honda is coming out with a new V4 superbike. Honda needs to shake things up, their sportbike sales have been down for years because they are playing it too safe and the competition is leaving them in the dust. They need to take a chance and come out with something new and different, and a replacement for the RC51, but with a V4 would do the trick, I think.

Picked this up a week or so ago... Did the tail tidy, swapped out the mickey mouse ear mirrors for a bar end style, tank protector and side grip panels, got the suspension dialed in with my tuner... Race exhaust and the cables needed to flash the ECU with the race map should be here this week... Looking to make in the 160-165hp at the rear wheel range...

Came with a quick shifter with auto-blip, so clutchless up and down shifting at full throttle, ABS, traction control, wheelie control, launch control, and everything is controlled instantly on the fly while riding with paddles and buttons on the left grip... cruise control, pit limiter... it knows your lean angle and displays your lean angle, how much braking you are using, how much throttle you are giving it, and adjusts all the systems based on lean angle, etc... Never had a bike with electronics like this, it's like a WSBK racer with higher handlebars... Insanely fun to drive though, while also a little scary at times.

My tuner rode it and came back and said it's "too much", and he has a 500hp turbo Hayabusa... But it's so aggressive and just wants to wheelie all the time, even in 3rd gear... But lots of fun for sure... just don't turn off the electronics or it will kill you. LOL

IMG_0354.JPG

Went and met up with some guys from the Aprilia forum and borrowed a diagnostic cable from one of them. Got home, flashed the ECU to the Aprilia race map... new fuel tables, ignition advance and revamped traction and launch control strategies... WOW. Woke the bike up even more, smoothed it out and that coupled with the race exhaust it is truly in beast mode now.

Back
Top Bottom