• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

On a bike like that, cheap. I bought a really nice 1996 Yamaha Virago 250 for my daughter in law to start learning on. Great shape, runs awesome, just needed an oil change, tires, brake pads and brake fluid flushed, brighter light bulb, etc... She pays $13 a month for insurance.

I pay $37 for full coverage for my Triumph and $80 a month full coverage for my Aprilia... A little 250 will be dirt cheap to insure... My Panigale was $105 a month...

On a bike like that, cheap. I bought a really nice 1996 Yamaha Virago 250 for my daughter in law to start learning on. Great shape, runs awesome, just needed an oil change, tires, brake pads and brake fluid flushed, brighter light bulb, etc... She pays $13 a month for insurance.

I pay $37 for full coverage for my Triumph and $80 a month full coverage for my Aprilia... A little 250 will be dirt cheap to insure... My Panigale was $105 a month...
cool, thanks for the heads-up. i wanted to avoid the 50cc scooter route and love the old honda cb line.

My CBR1K and KLR are both too old for full coverage. Insurance company won't even quote them. I pay 95 a year for liability only for the two of them.

12e2101ca371e08cc98f9b29e014c986.jpg

Got a new bike, XSR900

Back
Top Bottom