• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

Yep, im thinking if the 3 wheeler had that ability, they would not be in the wrong lane to begin with, his only option is go a bit right (right now) and flirt with the ditch and hope the bike can slow down enough to rail the fogline tight enough to not be facing the ditch on the other side of the road and hope nobody is in the other lane at the same time.
That corner starts to drop off only a few feet off the pavement and its 15 -20ft pretty steep down. I have seen bikes go off there, one from each direction. I don't recommend doing that.

I’m betting the rider tagged the front brake, tucked the front, slid to a stop just off the pavement, while the ugly looking thing swerved around his scratched up broken bike and kept on going to enjoy their afternoon.

What I win?

transition hard right, full braking (given lean angle) and hope the t-rex moves to his right..

reason #5124 to not ride the gap on a weekend.

Assuming the trex didn't panic brake and actually leave enough room to squeak by on the right wide enough to make the left while still on the pavement, and like I mentioned, theres not another car in the other lane. The worst thing to me, is that trex is going to take any action other than getting out of as much of that lane as possible. They remove the little bit of predictability left when they panic.

20191105_153825_HDR.jpg
20191105_153804.jpg
20191105_153840_HDR.jpg
Was building this but funds ran short because race car.. Started life as a 2003 electra glide police special that was totaled.

20190614_202635.jpg
Decision time. Think through this. I am guessing both are probably 45-50ish mph What do you do?
View attachment 2360729
I think the 3 wheel abomination is actually stopped(looks like a guy in the grass working on left tire). So a slight adjustment and you go around the outside of him.

Oh yeah. Just getting into ADV.

View attachment 2361002
I think the 3 wheel abomination is actually stopped(looks like a guy in the grass working on left tire). So a slight adjustment and you go around the outside of him.

Oh yeah. Just getting into ADV.

Good eye! I did not see that. Well, ummm yeah, Love TWO. I keep a bike at a friends place close by, That piece of 60 to Skeenah Gap is my favorite piece of pavement around, and thats saying alot because I love it all. Nice bike too

And upon further review.. zoom in, the guy is just hanging his head out, they are moving

You might be right. Maybe it's bodywork on the side of the thing. I see white in the grass and what looks like a head on top. No where near the driver. Either way, it's safe to say they are in the wrong spot.

Those roads up by Suches are awesome. I've been a sportbike guy all my life, but my body is winning the debate between comfort and all out performance. Hence the KTM 1190. Still has a 150 hp, which isn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom