• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

You might be right. Maybe it's bodywork on the side of the thing. I see white in the grass and what looks like a head on top. No where near the driver. Either way, it's safe to say they are in the wrong spot.

Those roads up by Suches are awesome. I've been a sportbike guy all my life, but my body is winning the debate between comfort and all out performance. Hence the KTM 1190. Still has a 150 hp, which isn't bad.
:thumb: Liking the KTM

2015 Roadglide Special that I purchased/traded into at the beginning of the year. I rode smaller dirtbikes when I was younger and my first street bike was a Katana 600, R6, R1, and lastly my Sportster 1200XL. I need to sit erect with 2 bulging discs and 3 compressed vertebrae in my lower back. I'm decent but some guys are amazing on their bikes! I applauded them all.

20190709_194625.jpg

Going north?
Yeah, may end up around Griffin, one of my "still working" buddies is going. No real destination, just riding. The funny thing to me is, one buddy that's also retired has two bikes, A Buell Ulysses and a Honda 900 Interceptor..both are down...and he's a mechanic.

Back
Top Bottom