• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

Build em' and ride em'

Put this together before moving to Georgia.
DSC02079.JPG

Unfortunately the guy I sold it to never registered it, ran from the police on it and layed it down. How did I find that out? Got a call from the wrecking yard in Salt Lake to pay the fees and pickup my wrecked bike. Should have flown back and done that. Could have at least salvaged some parts.

Build em' and ride em'

Put this together before moving to Georgia.
View attachment 2581528

Unfortunately the guy I sold it to never registered it, ran from the police on it and layed it down. How did I find that out? Got a call from the wrecking yard in Salt Lake to pay the fees and pickup my wrecked bike. Should have flown back and done that. Could have at least salvaged some parts.

That's balsy, running from the popo on a bike like that... no rear suspesion, crap brakes, same turn radius as a school bus... Those things are meant for a cruise... haha

That's balsy, running from the popo on a bike like that... no rear suspesion, crap brakes, same turn radius as a school bus... Those things are meant for a cruise... haha
You're not wrong. I took it on some canyon runs and a few from Utah to Wyoming and Idaho. Each time for about a week after I was walking like I was 90 years old. Definitely a bone shaker.

Back
Top Bottom