• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

Beautiful riding up that way. About 20yrs ago we forked off the trail of tears to stay at some lakeside resort up there. Then hit Shiloh and some how Lynchburg Tennessee ? I can't remember what order but it was the most riding I've done to date over a 4 day period. I felt sorry for my Brother&Father In Law on their Fatboy&OlderHeritage while I strolled out on my new '01 SE Roadglide . Specially when we road through a few hours of storming on the way home. I offered to swap out some but they're hard headed. Beautiful Country out that way.
I put about 2500 miles on the bike that week. It's definitely more comfortable on a road glide. I rode it from Nashville to Jacksonville Mississippi. The first leg is more scenic/twisty than the Mississippi part. First time I've done a good bit of riding in Mississippi. The roads are horrible. I wouldn't own a bike if I lived in central/south central Mississippi.

I put about 2500 miles on the bike that week. It's definitely more comfortable on a road glide. I rode it from Nashville to Jacksonville Mississippi. The first leg is more scenic/twisty than the Mississippi part. First time I've done a good bit of riding in Mississippi. The roads are horrible. I wouldn't own a bike if I lived in central/south central Mississippi.
I honestly couldn't tell you where all we went, just basics. They lead , I follow (with my my favorite tunes) back then . I'd like to get another Roadglide one day no doubt.

On July 3rd I was off work with nothing to do... so I jumped on one of the bikes and rode up to the Dragon, then down 129 to the Cherahola, then down a bunch of back roads to 60, and down into Suches and back home, same day. About 348 miles in the saddle on a sportbike. Was a pretty epic ride but man was I exhausted...

If anyone is in this area, There is a event tomorrow night

106594660_747160059444764_4716944855702982526_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom