• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

Was looking forward to riding my chopper I bought out of Fla. Good title and all, but I have to go the salvage route, because it’s a “homemade” vehicle.
It’s been titled and tagged in NJ and Fla, but that’s not good enough for Georgia.:frusty:

Was looking forward to riding my chopper I bought out of Fla. Good title and all, but I have to go the salvage route, because it’s a “homemade” vehicle.
It’s been titled and tagged in NJ and Fla, but that’s not good enough for Georgia.:frusty:
WOW, sorry to hear that

Shirley sold her Red scooter thingy and upgraded to a Spyder F3, she is so happy.
A Photo of the F3 and the old one, as you see she is giving the appropriate Ralph Salute
🖕
🤣
🍺
🍺

PS: you guys don't know Ralph

IMG_20230324_135913.jpg
IMG_20230324_114638.jpg
20211204_125440.jpg

Took at road trip with my son to Austin TX to watch the MotoGP race at COTA.. what an awesome venue and experience! This is the ONLY American venue on the MotoGP circuit. If you've never been I highly encourage you to go!

Attachments

• tempImagev3M8xU.png
    tempImagev3M8xU.png
    801.7 KB · Views: 9
  • tempImage7ql7o3.png
    tempImage7ql7o3.png
    999.1 KB · Views: 9
  • tempImagezPVamQ.png
    tempImagezPVamQ.png
    925.8 KB · Views: 11
  • tempImage7KpuNu.png
    tempImage7KpuNu.png
    972.6 KB · Views: 13
  • tempImaged8JHqL.png
    tempImaged8JHqL.png
    788.2 KB · Views: 11
  • tempImagekRXLuR.png
    tempImagekRXLuR.png
    940.2 KB · Views: 11
  • tempImageE9QDSi.png
    tempImageE9QDSi.png
    937.8 KB · Views: 11
Apparently motorcycles aren’t selling that well right now. I got that thing listed 2k below what everyone is asking and no bites.
that's because everyone has theirs listed for 2K above what they're worth in the first place 😅 I'm in the market for something right now myself, these prices are laugh out loudable

Back
Top Bottom