• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So you want a Zev tech Glock ?

Call me a neophyte ... what is a "race" pistol?
steel challenge,USPSA,IPSIC competition timed shoots,pistol drag racing...a pistol deigned for fast follow up shots super lite trigger and some kind of sighting enhancement depending on your classification of pistol power factor of the round shooting and class participating in

Stopped at 4:49, Zevs are designed to be Race guns. its like saying "Do I need a race 2011 for a carry gun?" Its comparing apples to oranges. For most people a factory Glock with the addition of night sights will be plenty. But then you have the competitors and other people looking for every edge they can get.

+1.

I don't even shoot competition but I had the chance to try one of the decked out Zev Glocks and liked it a lot so I built my own. Does it shoot that much better than a regular G19 with a set of sights and a trigger job? Nope. But then again my $3000 Nighthawk Custom doesn't shoot that much better than my $1000 Colt 1911 either. Its all about what you like. If you want one and you can afford it, go for it! You don't need Nutnfancy's approval.. or anyone else's for that matter.

Glock19.jpg

Back
Top Bottom