• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So you want all my information......

They dont, but if batfe shows up at your house, I 'd bet they will get that paperwork. They know who sold every gun on a 4473. They always will.

Yes, and the reasons I have for not doing the 4473 are not because I have anything to hide, but because it is a private transaction, and it is none of their business.

If someone wants to peek at my DL, or GWCL, or both, I am fine with that. When they want copies of my personal info, I walk.

So you want all my information including a copy of my Drivers License and GWCL to sell me a firearm.....

Isn't that all the info we're told NOT to let anyone have? And everything needed to steal my identy?

Nope. NO way. NOT happening.

Noobs..... but not always...

And don't get me started on "meet at FFL to do transfer"... ???!!!!
What state do these people think we're in?

To those that applies to - LEAVE YOUR DRACONIAN GUN LAWS IN THE STATE YOU CAME FROM. OR, JUST GO BACK.

:pop2:

That's because you're dealing with amateurs.

I use a fingerprint scanner, and you're on your way in a couple of minutes. No need for all that messy paperwork. :thumb:

You can get one at walmart for $80...

558e085c-8f9a-43e1-b996-b1a80fc377ab_1.44cf8c9441498e25a17c680d7218ea61.jpeg

They dont, but if batfe shows up at your house, I 'd bet they will get that paperwork. They know who sold every gun on a 4473. They always will.
If two people came to me to transfer a gun, I would have the one buying the gun fill out the 4473 and then that form goes in my file cabinet and never leaves. The only way for the ATF to know how many guns you have personally had transferred to you on a 4473 would be to physically go to every single FFL in the country and search their forms for your name.

Actually if they came to me for a private transfer I would tell the dumbasses to go across the street and make the trade like grown adults but that's not my point :lol:

That's what I mean. But, there would be unwanted, unneeded paperwork at an FFL.
I agree, but if someone was selling me a mint condition Colt Python for $300 I'd give them a finger print card if that's what they wanted :lol: It's all about perspective, some people like to "cover their butt". It's silly but if they have something I really want I'll play by their rules or walk away. Bitching about it doesn't do any good.

Back
Top Bottom