• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So you've waited too long? One slot open for Taliaferro County lease

It's Me

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
I've been very busy with a new job and haven't advertised the open slot, that's the only reason it's available. We've never had someone visit the place and not join.

There's only one slot open for season starting in a couple of weeks. It's is truly a beautiful property w/hardwoods, pines, cut over, creeks and river bottoms. The property is surrounded by thousands of acres of other hunt leases. It hunts a lot bigger than the 260 acres that it is. Campsite for tent or trailer camping, no electricity, bring your own water. It is very nice and we have a shed too.

Lots of deer, turkey, some hogs, small game, a few wood ducks and a few yotes too.

Dues are $600.00 We'll have max 7 members total on the lease. Only interested in courteous hunters and those that keep things legal.

The lease is just south of I-20 off of Exit 148 (I-20)

Feel free to pm me questions. This place is super nice, so don't miss out and get on board for this coming season.

I've been very busy with a new job and haven't advertised the open slot, that's the only reason it's available. We've never had someone visit the place and not join.

There's only one slot open for season starting in a couple of weeks. It's is truly a beautiful property w/hardwoods, pines, cut over, creeks and river bottoms. The property is surrounded by thousands of acres of other hunt leases. It hunts a lot bigger than the 260 acres that it is. Campsite for tent or trailer camping, no electricity, bring your own water. It is very nice and we have a shed too.

Lots of deer, turkey, some hogs, small game, a few wood ducks and a few yotes too.

Dues are $600.00 We'll have max 7 members total on the lease. Only interested in courteous hunters and those that keep things legal.

Feel free to pm me questions. This place is super nice, so don't miss out and get on board for this coming season.

Text or call me 217.493.5692 David

Back
Top Bottom