Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
56   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Socom m1a

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I’m looking for a m1a psa sells them new for 1299$ no i will not pay you that much for a used one I’m not interested in any optics I need just the rifle and mags

Pictures:
7E6D4977-EAE7-415E-8923-278A25B71C8A.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It's a sellers market. I often think a lot of this stuff for high prices don't sell, you see it relisted a lot. I"m with you on PSA (good for the money), but their uppers vary on prices. You will see the basic 550 setup here for 800-1100 cause it has a 20 dollar optic and a 20 dollar light. So I don't understand that.

Now if you one one of their nicer uppers with that is 400-600, with nice BCG, add a CG, add a good optic, ok I can see you asking 800-900 or whatever.

But I don't think people realize its about the details. Just like a car's trim level affects price so does a setup/options. A PSA CHF cost more than one that is not. I guess the average person trying to flip it don't understand that maybe............

It's a sellers market. I often think a lot of this stuff for high prices don't sell, you see it relisted a lot. I"m with you on PSA (good for the money), but their uppers vary on prices. You will see the basic 550 setup here for 800-1100 cause it has a 20 dollar optic and a 20 dollar light. So I don't understand that.

Now if you one one of their nicer uppers with that is 400-600, with nice BCG, add a CG, add a good optic, ok I can see you asking 800-900 or whatever.

But I don't think people realize its about the details. Just like a car's trim level affects price so does a setup/options. A PSA CHF cost more than one that is not. I guess the average person trying to flip it don't understand that maybe............
Yeah if it’s got the fn barrel I’d buy one for a clone build but new from psa the complete gun with fn barrel is like 600/700 not worth what these people are trying to change for it

100% agree with ya both. I hope ya find the Springfield. I bought a used Socom from Adventure Outdoors. It was a rental range gun. 308 is pricey so it didn’t show much use. I paid $1200 and they still had the factory box and paperwork. It’ll drop a deer like a bad habit. You’ll love it! Good luck

Its pretty much the do-all rifle for me. Nothing it can't handle and I really dig its size.
Should be standard issue infantry weapon imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom