• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soft case that will fit a Swiss K31 comfortably?

Gucci Mane

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
38   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've got a K31 that I'm really proud of (bought it from a fellow ODTer actually!) and while I have this LL Bean canvas padded soft case, it doesn't really fit the K31 too well because of the sideward protruding bolt.

I'd love another classic-looking soft case like the aforementioned LL Bean case, so do you guys know of a good one that'll still allow a K31 to fit with the side-facing bold? I'm not afraid to spend a bit on this (within reason).

Thank you all for your time as always.

I have one of these...

cv2dis2944g-03_1024x1024.jpg

https://ncstaroutlet.com/collection...mats/products/vism-discreet-double-rifle-case

Or why not just pull your bolt, pop it in a plastic bag, and be on your way?

My Swiss 1896/11 is so long I only have one case that it will fit into...

Good luck in your search!

I bought a BOYT canvas bag on Amazon. Not cheap but works well with my over/under. I’ll put myK31 in it ! And see how it fits
f95cabcf8423f1ad6f2a88afa22e8843.jpg

I use this it's a old Ll bean aluminum case. Not sure if they even sell them anymore. I know it's not the real surplus look you are going for but it holds just about any rifle I own.
20180501_130141.jpg

Hey guys,

I've got a K31 that I'm really proud of (bought it from a fellow ODTer actually!) and while I have this LL Bean canvas padded soft case, it doesn't really fit the K31 too well because of the sideward protruding bolt.

I'd love another classic-looking soft case like the aforementioned LL Bean case, so do you guys know of a good one that'll still allow a K31 to fit with the side-facing bold? I'm not afraid to spend a bit on this (within reason).

Thank you all for your time as always.
I came across the same problem with the k31 and mosin. I just started taking the bolt out and storing it in the zipper pouch or in the ammo box. If your safe is like mine it’s chaos and most of the bolts are out and laying on the top shelf to let them stack better and help prevent dings and scratching etc.

Back
Top Bottom